SONY x TA-KU
3:AM collaborated with SONY, TA-KU + an all star team of GFX artists to produce an audio-visual experience that showcased the new OLED SONY TV’s 3D sound.
We were commissioned by Sony to create an installation for their launch of the OLED Bravia TV. In collaboration with Ta-Ku we created the visual elements to be paired with sound, highlighting the feature of the TV’s new acoustic surface technology to show how sound can travel off the surface of the screen.
A variety of motion graphics used to visualise the different sound stems provided by TA-KU
- Art Direction, 3D, Motion Graphics, Audio Mixing, Experiential & Design: Jonathan Key
- Music: Ta-Ku (Reggie Matthews)
- 3D Director & Motion Graphics: Tim Grove
- 3D & Motion Graphics: Nat Shue
- Experiential Design: Catherine Tsang
- Additional Direction: Jamie Wong (SONY) & Kase Avila (SONY)
- Tech & AV: Innovative